"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 17 February 2014

SAB 2014 Heartfelt Banner kit....

Another way to use this wonderful banner kit is on a scrapbook page or simply tweak and add as a decor element to your house :)  I have a few of these shadow boxes left in my stash of goodies and just never know when is a good time to use them :)  I have been looking at the banner kit and this is something that just came to me ...
What do you think? Is this a cute way to use it or what, lol! ?


Colours used (ink, and/or card stock); Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzaz, Coastal Cabana.
DSP; Sweet Sorbet DSP (2014 SAB)
 Stamp sets; N/A.
Punches, Tools and other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Heartfelt Banner Kit (2014 SAB), Circle Card Thinlit Die, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Watercolur paper, Watercolour brush, Vanilla smootch Spritz, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue), Dimensionals,  Linen Tread, Jewel Rhinestones, Paper piercer.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment