"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 9 February 2014

Brrr it's just too cold to play outside :)

So i decided to play in my craft room for a little bit yesterday. I know that I should be doing cleaning instead but, sometimes, your head just isn't in it, lol!
I had fun, kept it simple and used NO Stamps!!!  (now that I am looking up the name of the items I used on this card, I should have sorted my "no longer available" for purchase items :(... Oh well, the idea is still good!  You could totally redo using letters cut out with your big shot or if you have an e-cutter, that could easily be reproduced ;)
Now, on a personal note, I am picking up my laptop back from the "Apple store" today as it needed some replacement parts...  I miss it sooooo much.  I have been without for close to 3 weeks now.  Unfortunately, I will have to restore everything from my back up as they couldn't get anything off the previous hard drive.  I am just hoping that this is the end of it for the next 5 years, lol!
Colours used (ink, and/or card stock); Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Island Indigo,Crisp Cantaloupe.
DSP; Venetian Romance, Champagne Glimmer Paper
 Stamp sets; N/A.
Punches, Tools and other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Simply Scoring tool, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Alphabet Press EF, Expressions Thinlits (retired), Label Card Thinlit Die, Framelit Chalk Talk, small heart punch, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue), Dimensionals,  Linen Tread, Sponges.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment