"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 12 April 2013

A message from the 'Pumpkin' ;)

Hi everyone!
I already visited many of you with my very first kit last month. If you haven't signed up, it's really easy-just visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com and pick this Julie girl as your demonstrator... she is such a sweet lady that wants nothing more than spend time with you, just having creative fun...
If you've already joined, just wanted to give you a heads up. I promised to let you know when you'd be able to skip a month of receiving me or even cancel your Paper Pumpkin kits completely (so sad, I'll stop coming.) Those two options are now available-just visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com, log in to your account, and click "Manage My Pumpkin" in the blue box under the "You Have Joined" red banner.
Here's a look at where you will click "Manage My Pumpkin":

Make sure to skip or cancel me by the 10th of the month to skip that month's kit or cancel your kits completely.
It's been nice chatting with you. Can't wait for our next creativity escape.
-Paper PumpkinShop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment