"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 7 April 2013

Quick and simple, yummy card!

Hello there, today I am sharing a card that was inspired by a "Birthday Bash" project done this week end.  I had signed up to do a class online and simply loved having the day to myself and just craft away!!! All supplies were cut and all that was left for me to do was stamp, fold and assemble...

This card is a 'copy/case' from one of the party favor projects... the original version uses Marina Mist and Whisper white colour combo and is not a card, lol!!!
This version uses Soft Suede and Whisper white and IS a card ;)... See you tomorrow with another project as well as later in the day... a 'teaser' for JUNE 2nd 'surprise' event!!!!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment