"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 23 April 2013

I am liking this very much...

This is a copy/case using the Aprril's kit... Iused the ink from the 'trial' kit and then tweaked the bow on the button :) Other than that, it is as shown on your instructions :)

Hope you'll sign up before next month!...
Remember, sign up, get the kit, make sure to pick me as your demonstrator and come to a free class every month on the last Friday as long as you are a 'Pumpkin member'... See you soon!...
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment