"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 26 April 2013

This month's class... one of the cards.

Happy Friday, this card is a copy from THIS ONE

This month I had to cancel my Saturday classes because I had surgery yesterday and I didn't think that teaching this soon after would be fun for anyone... So, I only did the Wednesday slot this month!  Posts are scheduled so that you keep liking me, lol! and as you are reading this...  I dunno how I feel either... Hoping good, lol!

I don't have all the stamps sets that she used so I decided to play with textures and the core-dinations cs.
I used the Make a wish stamp set and Oh Hello (both from the Spring Mini) as well as the Print Poetry DSP stack... Colours are Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso... ttfn!... Remember your big shot!

Have you registered for June 2nd yet?... See HERE for more details! and please tell your friends!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment