"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 4 April 2013

It's Thursday already... what a very busy week!

Another layout from Jenny!... That girl has a style that I LOVE!!!!
So I have officially found my new favorite back ground stamp... now If I could only remember the name, lol!!! This card uses, half a doily, white baker's twine, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, bottle cap (or top), big shot, bitty butterfly punch, Oh Hello stamp set, Chalkboard technique, dimensionals, Sycamore buttons and DSP (SAB, no longer available), my sewing machine, an upcoming 'a round array stamp set' (well hidden under the button), and matching punch, dimensionals, Hearts a flutter stamp set, EP~embossing Powder;), rhinestone.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment