"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 24 April 2013

MDS Hop... And I am working on...

This little fun page... we went to the Sugar shack for the first time in ... well it's been a good 20 years for me since I last enjoyed it, lol!
MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas! We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
Background
     Color = MIDNIGHT MUSE 17,69,93

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - embellishments/Downtown Grunge - frame 1
    _Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - embellishments/Downtown Grunge - tape 3 (re-colored)
    _Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - embellishments/Downtown Grunge - frame 1
    _Designer Kits/Downtown Grunge - embellishments/Downtown Grunge - tape 1 (re-colored)
    Mis-Stitched - embellishments/Mis-Stitched - crumb 3 (re-colored)

Stamps
    Natural Composition Overlays/Natural Composition Overlays - 1, Color = 0,0,0


Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment