"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 25 April 2013

I found a lovely card... and made one too!

How cute is this!?!...
I used the stamp set from the Welcome pumpkin kit and it was a breeze!... Linen tread, ribbon, paper Doilies, Crumb Cake and Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla CS and inks...
The DSP is from the "Print Poetry Stack in the Spring mini... item # 129312 @ $8.50.  It contains 48 sheets of 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" of double sided designs... So "purdy" :)

HERE is the original version.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment