"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 11 June 2012

French Foliage and Summer Starfruit...

All inspired by THIS CARD.
I loved the layout and used really similar colours... well heck, I changed the stamp set and didn't feel like using my sewing machine...

So in this case, I needed a masculine card (this will surely fit the occasion) for tonight's swap... Team meeting! :-) Can't wait to come home with more ideas!
So, I used the Night of Navy, Baha Breeze, Whisper White and Summer Starfruit colour combo, French Foliage and Friendly Phrases stamp sets, Perfect Polka Dots and Houndstooth embossing folder, the big shot of course!!! Seam Binding ribbon in Baha Breeze, dimensionals and adhesive :-)
I hope you like it and as an incentive to join my "it's in the mail club, this is one of the card for wich you will get a full sample made by moi, instructions and dimensions to allow you to make a gazillion more, YOUR WAY!!!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Julie. I had seen Heather's card and fell in love with it, but I don't have that stamp set. Love your version using French Foliage - and it uses all the stamps in the set!

    ReplyDelete