"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 25 June 2012

July's "It's in the mail" Club :-)

Told you I'd get it done before the deadline ;)

This July's set will be Open Sea (Clear Mount).  If you would rather get another set, you need to let me know before the 13th of July to allow me to order the set of your choice (Catty value of $24.95 or less, clear option only... Fee shipping for wood sets in Canada is Ridiculously expensive!)

Ok, now on to the 'explanation'... those of you that did say "yes" and are members of the club (12 months = 12 sets and more), you pay $40 per month, and every month you'll get in your mailbox ; 1 clear mount stamp set, 2 of my cards with envelopes PLUS instructions on how to make those 2 cards  (Canada only) and somewhere in there... you'll also get a turn to pick one of the hostess exclusive set... Want to join?

Email me today and I'll add you to the group!Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment