"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Want something KEWL?!? For free :-)




Dates: ends June 30 2012

As a  new demonstrator, you not only get to choose the products for your fully customizable Starter Kit, you'll also get products from the brand-new Patio Party Suite for FREE, including the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper, and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD! That's up to $60 in additional FREE products!

Cost to get started is only $125... no shipping and no tax!!! Quick , this offer won't last! Join my team today and email me your $20 wish list, an additional gift from me only:-)
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment