"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Fun, easy and very bright card.

Today, I'll be brief.  This card was received from a fellow demonstrator at one of our meetings.  Debbie used the Summer Smooches DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive colour combo, Mixed Bunch stamp set (and can't find the sentiment one, sorry, lol!), Circles and Blossom punch, Designer Button, taffeta ribbon 1/8" in Daffodil Delight and Whisper White CS.
On another note... I still have 2 spots left for this Friday's WOW cards Class... 3 cards that are over the TOP for $15 or $5 if you place a minimum order of $20... lmk asap :-)
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment