"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 22 June 2012

MDS Friday Hop!!!

Hello ladies and Happy Friday!!!

As usual, my 2 minutes announcement: Tonight I will be at the "Francofête" at L'Ecole L"Odyssée here in Guelph Ontario... Come by and say "Bonjour" and do a quick card for free... I'll be there from about 5:00 till I run out of supplies ;)  There will be rides, Lick's Burgers will be on site for those of you that feel a bit hungry... It's a celebration!!!

...This week, the gals created a project around a "Celebration"... So, in my case, I am secretely working on a wedding album and plan on having it completed and printed before my 10th wedding anniversary this October... Now, All I need to do is stay focused, lol!!!

So this is one of the pictures from our Wedding Celebration ... Back in 2002 :)  Ahhhh, to be that young again ;)


So now...  remember the routine :-)
Have fun!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
4. Julie Leblanc...(Here you are)
5. Amber Meadows your next stop
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Julie! You look GORGEOUS! Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary - 10 years is a fabulous accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete