"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 14 June 2012

WOW Class tomorrow evening!

Still have room for one more!  Will you be the lucky one?
You don't know? Will this card sway you my way;-), lol!!!
Okay, so I have done a similar one in the past and it was totally cased from Renee VanStralen.  The thing is, I  can't find the card in question on her blog anymore :-(

Any way, I used Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Cajun Craze colour Combo, the Everything Eleanor, Tiny Wishes, En Français stamps sets, dimenstionals, punches, sponges, pearls and Taffeta ribbon 1/8" in Old Olive...

It looks complicated, but really isn't... Hope you'll join us... What did you think of the one for Father's day...

Wanna come... Click HERE to RSVP!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment