"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 13 June 2012

WOW Class... come play with us!!!

Still have room for one more!  Will you be the lucky one?
Will this card sway you my way;-), lol!!!
Okay, so I have cased this one from Heather Klump.

My card uses : Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy and River Rock colour Combo, the Open Sea, En Français and Delightful Dozen stamps sets, dimensionals, paper snips, sponges, Clear Button (retired), Stripes embossing folder and the big shot and Taffeta ribbon 1/8" in Night of Navy...

Hope you'll join us... What do you think ? Would dad like it?

Wanna come... Click HERE to RSVP!

Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment