"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 29 June 2012

MDS Friday... and that means "BLOG HOP" to you :-)

This week, most of us will be sharing a swatchbook :)  I have to be honest,  I have no clue what they are so I'll learn what they are as I hop on over to the other gals blogs today, lol!!!  So in the meantime, I do apologize and am sharing another page that might make the cut for my Wedding album ;)



So now...  remember the routine :-)
Have fun!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
4. Julie Leblanc...(Here you are)
5. Amber Meadows your next stop
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment