"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 15 March 2013

Friday... and soon it'll be my....

Can you guess? here is a card that would be perfect for the occasion ;)Who wants a gift???? (keep reading)
That's right!!! On the 19th, I'll be celebrating my birthday!  No milestone this year,lol! (next one is in 9 years)... ok, so from NOW TILL I close this special order on the 22nd at noon, get
FREE SHIPPING !!! That's right, my birthday and you get FREE SHIPPING!!! ANYWHERE IN CANADA!!!

Another thing to remember, Sale-a-Bration ends on the 22nd,  so make sure to spend AT LEAST $60 and get that extra freebie!
HOW TO ORDER:
1- Email me your order and I'll send you your total via email and all that's left for you to do is make sure that I get your payment before 5:00pm (email transfer, Visa or Mastercard)
2-Order online by yourself , have it shipped directly to your house (minimum order is $100) using THIS CODE "9HR6GGYR" and I'll pay you back for regular shipping fees (expedited excluded)
3-Spending MORE than $125? STOP RIGHT THERE!!! Call meeeeee!!! We need to save you more money!
that's it!!! You'll be richer than you think ;) (at least in craft supplies, hee, hee!)
Until then, enjoy this other quick card tutorial!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment