"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 9 March 2013

My Paper Pumpkin... only a few days away :)

I can hardly wait to get my notification that it has shipped, lol!!!
Remember, Free Class ($5 cover charge for snacks and such)... You can join me on the last Friday of the month, every month as long as you are a subscriber!  Bring YOUR pumpkin and we will put them together, together :) plus I'll have other ideas on how you can play with this awesome Pumpkin kit!
If you want to be part of this right from the start, you need to register before the 10th :) Here is the CHEATSHEET to get through registration and ensure that you show up on my list ! once you've signed up, click on my event tab (right under the header) and RSVP for the "Pumpkin Club" so that I know who is coming! See you soon!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment