"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 14 March 2013

Yippee!!! and only one sleep till tomorrow!!!

Make sure to come back... you won't want to miss this... Oh, so hard not to let it out ;) until then... check this out!  It's on its way!!!
How fun is this :) If I get this excited from th email, can you imagine my reaction when I'll actually receive the package, lol!!!
Although it is too late to sign up and get a 'March package', you can still be part of the fun in April and the following months! :) Just register before the 10th and you are set!!!   Hope to see you soon!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment