"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 11 March 2013

Happy Monday! Or should I say Yay for March Break...

Even though I don't get any time off, I am happy because I don't have to supervise my son doing homework and that means; no arguing this week, Woohoo!!!!
Ok, so I was able to quickly go downstairs this past week end and did one heck of a clean up ;) So I discovered lots of unfinished  (no to say unopened) projects and crafted away... cleaning got put on hold, once again, lol!!!
THis is one of the cards from last month's class and I had extra pieces left over... made a quick video to inspire you:)
And the video...

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment