"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 7 March 2013

Last one from this month's GNO :)

OK, so since it was the first time in a long time that we payed and create "Just for Fun" we chatted and still managed to do 4 cards ... from scratch :) so this one is the last of this month's gathering and HERE is where you can see where I fell in love and had to make one!!! Isn't it the most GORGEOUS card EVAH!!!!
 photo Lovecopied_zpsd04129d4.jpg
Here is the link to the Embossing letter press... Hurry it's on the clearance Rack!!!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment