"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 6 March 2013

No Need to read this if...

. . . you’re one of the nearly 11,000 people who have already joined Paper Pumpkin.
If you’re not one of the lucky 11,000, you’ll want to pay special attention.

You don’t want to miss out on the action. Remember to sign up for me (Paper Pumpkin) before March 10 so you won’t miss out on any of my kits. (They are all really Kewl!) Remember, my kits are only available for a month at a time.  PLUS Julie is running a free monthly class ($5 cover charge for supplies and treats), just for those of you that join and select her as her demonstrator !!! Just need to let her know if you are coming :)

Don’t be the one that misses out.

See ya soon!
Paper Pumpkin (click HERE for the sign up cheat sheet)
P.S. My Try it kit will be available in the next couple of weeks! I promise to let you know the moment you can get it.
P.P.S Don’t keep me a secret—let everyone in on the fun!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment