"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tuesday... What can I say!!!

Not much to report, and tomorrow is MDS Blog hop, lol!!! Another quick project from last month's Quick classes... A sympathy card. I know, we all hate needing these but lets face it, when it happens, you know that the card really means something :)
Again, looks tricky, but is not :)

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Julie...I need a sympathy card, so may just case yours and change the red side (merely because I don't own that :o) I find the thing with sympathy cards is, when you DO need one you're unsure how to proceed...make it very personal, is it too personal, is it too impersonal??? It would be easier to have a pile on hand and pick them out as needed. New goal. :o)

    ReplyDelete