"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 22 March 2013

One big announcement and a picture :)

Are you busy June 2nd?  No, well now you are :)... I am joining forces with another wonderful talented lady and we are putting a special event together for you ... SO Keep your calendars open... Remember THIS Date: June 2nd :) It's a surprise event for you and I can tell you... YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!! 2 awesome demonstrators getting together to "blow your mind" ... 2 for one sale, new catalogue launch, a ton of cards, lol! (ok maybe not a ton but lots), make and takes and more :) KEEP your eyes open !All the juicy details coming soon!
now, the picture... have fun today! YEAH Friday, lol!!! (it's been a long week, lol!) Hope this card helps us think about spring a bit more :)
 
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment