"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 7 October 2011

Blog Hop! Halloween... fun stuff!

It is FRIDAY, woohoo!

This week, the DIGI Gals decided to create Halloween invitations, tags for gift bags, decorations... Anything that could be used for a party :-) I have to admit, I do not host parties, I do not go to parties so I don't know what is needed to have a party, lol!!! So I made a quick post card invite that I would send via email and wait!  I could also recycle the background used to make name badges (I know, where would the fun be in guessing who is dressed up as the bag of jelly beans if we have our names on, lol)
Ok? ok!
Pumpkins are done with punches, stamps and shading.  Nothing fancy!

Hope you'll get inspired!

Remember to take the tour!And say Welcome to our new player Holly!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
4. Julie Leblanc ...Yup, you're here
Happy Digi Creating and remember to have fun! Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very cute invitation - I would come! :) Very cool idea of using the punches to make pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your invitation turned out great!

    ReplyDelete