"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 16 October 2011

My November dates are up!

Hello stampers :-)


Go get a pen, here is a list of what's happening in My Oasis in November!
  • November 5th (Saturday) - Christmas Stamp Camp  (sign up before October 23) You do not want to miss this!
  • November 8th (Tuesday) - Technique Class (RSVP by Nov 6)
  • November 11th (Friday) - Christmas Lane Scrapbook class (RSVP before Oct 29th)
  • November 12th (Saturday) - Christmas Lane Scrapbook Class (Repeat)~ RSVP by Oct 29th)
  • November 18th (Friday) - Try it before you buy it night (used to be called Girl's night out) (RSVP Nov 16th)
  • November 19th (Saturday) - Stamp-a-Stack... Christmas/Holiday cards (RSVP Nov 17th), bring a new friend and leave with an extra set for FREE! (total of 3 cards from each design)
  • November 23rd (Wednesday) - 5 quick Christmas cards (RSVP By Nov 21st)
Want a private class? Invite 6 of your friends and I'll come to you.  Pick a date! then I'll send you your 'bingo card' ! You'll see, it's easy and only means more stuff for you!
  • November 12th , before lunch, after lunch or evening
  • November 13th , after lunch
  • November 16th , evening
  • November 30th , evening

If you are in the Guelph area on Friday October 21st, I am having my monthly Girls Night out ($5 fee, use my tools but bring your projects) and a Big Shot opportunity night for FREE!  email me to get the address, I'll start at 7:00pm... Come ask away about the great opportunities that Stampin'Up! has to offer and I'll help you make 3 projects using the big shot... FOR FREE!  It won't take more than an one hour and you'll finally be able to make an informed decision!Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment