"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Happy Wedding Anniversary to me! and a Big SHOT card.

Such a pretty card... thanks to the big shot! It's an under 5 minutes card :-)
Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Antique brads, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, the new awesome ribbon from the mini:-), dimensionals and the Fun Flowers die.  A little bit of vanilla craft ink applied to the tip of the petals with a sponge daubers and tada! a quick, fun card done at the Shoe Box Swap event, early October (Creative Convention, in MI)

If you are in the Guelph area on Friday October 21st, I am having my monthly Girls Night out ($5 fee, use my tools but bring your projects) and a Big Shot opportunity night for FREE!  email me to get the address, I'll start at 7:00pm... Come ask away about the great opportunities that Stampin'Up! has to offer and I'll help you make 3 projects using the big shot... FOR FREE!  It won't take more than an one hour and you'll finally be able to make an informed decision!
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment