"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 15 October 2011

Can't come to Stamp Camp on Nov 5th?

Why don't you simply email me and I'll get a kit ready for you and mail it out after camp is done!
All for one low amount of $40 canadian !
You'll get:
  • The Christmas Lane - 20 cards Tutorial
  • 1/2 of the Christmas Lane simply scrappin kit
  • 1 sheet of dimensionals
  • 80 inches of bakers twine in Espresso
  • 80 inches of Bakers twine in Cherry Cobbler
  • 24 mini jingle bells
  • 30 mini brads
  • 80 inches of the new Quilted Satin Ribbon (40 in each of the 2 colours available)
  • 20 envies
  • 11 sheets of Whisper White (pre-cut and pre-scored)
I'll take care of shipping it to you and pay for the difference :-)

Need the stamp set? I have used the 'Christmas Greetings' Stamp set (English # 115448 or French # 116704) I can order it for you and add it to your kit before mailing it out to you!
If you are in the Guelph area on Friday October 21st, I am having my monthly Girls Night out ($5 fee, use my tools (try it before you buy it) but bring your projects) and a Big Shot opportunity night for FREE!  email me to get the address, I'll start at 7:00pm... Come ask away about the great opportunities that Stampin'Up! has to offer and I'll help you make 3 projects using the big shot... FOR FREE!  It won't take more than an one hour and you'll finally be able to make an informed decision!
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment