"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 20 October 2011

Designer Frames and the BIg Shot

Happy Thursday everyone... one quick video to show you how yestarday's post came together!
If you are in the Guelph area, tomorrow  Friday October 21st, I am having my monthly Girls Night out ($5 fee, use my tools (try it before you buy it) but bring your projects) and a Big Shot opportunity night for FREE!  email me to get the address, I'll start at 7:00pm...
Just a heads up is needed so that I can prep enough supplies for all of you :-)
Come ask away about the great opportunities that Stampin'Up! has to offer and I'll help you make 3 projects using the big shot... FOR FREE!  It won't take more than an one hour and you'll finally be able to make an informed decision!Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment