"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Cutest card yet! and quick to do too!

Here is another one that you can take home... just come to my quick 5 Christmas cards on October 26th (4th Wednesday of the month) and make it for FREE... yup free. Just put in a minimum of $25 order and you don't pay for the class.... That is just awesome!
I do apologize... I can't find where I copied this card from.  If it is you or you know where I can give credit back, please lmk!

If you are in the Guelph area on Friday October 21st, I am having my monthly Girls Night out ($5 fee, use my tools (try it before you buy it) but bring your projects) and a Big Shot opportunity night for FREE!  email me to get the address, I'll start at 7:00pm... Come ask away about the great opportunities that Stampin'Up! has to offer and I'll help you make 3 projects using the big shot... FOR FREE!  It won't take more than an one hour and you'll finally be able to make an informed decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment