"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 14 October 2011

Thanksgiving and family.

It is FRIDAY, woohoo!

This week, the DIGI Gals decided to create Thanksgiving projects... I had my sister over for the long week-end with the kiddos so we made sure that they would be able to burn off some energy!  Apple picking was one of the activities done that week end!  Luckily, the weather was unbelievable... We could have gone for a swim... but wait, my neighbour did, lol!
Okay so this week, I have a card and a scrapbook page... Wanna know how to colour your pearls with MDS?  Email me and I might try to do a video to show you how!  Do you live in the area, I'll have another MDS class soon!  Entry fee?  Purchase dowloads and it's free (I'll let you know which ones you'll need for the class)... win, win situation, lol!:-)
 Hope you'll get inspired and if you too live in Canada, had an awesome week end!!!

Remember to take the tour!!!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
4. Julie Leblanc ...Yup, you're here

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects - love both your page and your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie, that's so cool that you colored the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! Great projects! Colored pearls, huh? Going to have to figure out how to do that!

    ReplyDelete