"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 24 October 2011

Getting Ready for Stamp Camp, Woohoo!

Hope you guys had a great week end... I know I did and it was very productive too! Sign up for Stamp Camp closed yesterday and we have a total of 19 people attending (including me)...
So, with that number in hand, I am able to start prepping so that I don't have to rush at the last minute :-)

Here is a quick view of what my stamp room looked like (and a quick one of my helper... ).  I am prepping for 20 that way I might be able to accommodate an extra person if need be :-)

I look forward to seeing you on the 5th and until then, I have my quick Christmas Card class this Wednesday and still have room for you :-) $15 or FREE when you place a minimum $25 order!  RSVP by email asap!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment