"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 18 October 2011

A scrapBOOK in a few hours!?! Wowza!

You are not dreaming and it is possible and you don't even have to rush! Really.
I will be holding this class twice in November so make sure to pick the date that best suits your schedule...
First group will be on November 11th, starting at 7pm till 10 ish! Second group, November 12th, same time and place!!!
I am certain that Grand-Ma and Aunty would love to receive these as gifts (or just for yourself).
In this class, you will make:
20 6x6 pages,
and you will take home the Cherry Trim 6x6 album.  Only $50 per person!  I did mine in less then 2 hours and I am NOT a scrapbooker... It is so pretty... I can hardly wait to show you the entire book and help you make one!
Okay so now, you'll get every thing you need (supplies wise) to make this album. Email me today to reserve your spot! There are only 8 spots available per day! RSVP before the 29th!
Come make one then buy the supplies and make more afterward :-)
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment