"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 17 October 2011

It's all about Christmas... Already!?!

Well, then you'll be able to say... I was Sooooooo ready this year! and not leave the cards to be done at the last minute!
Every 4th Wednesday I hold a 5 quick Christmas card class in My Stampin'Oasis... Hurry there is only 2 more of these before Christmas... October 26 and November 23rd. 

How much do I charge? Nothing as long as you place a minimum $25 order that day! You are shy? Bring a friend! YOU will get to make an extra set of each of the cards for the same price! (your friend wants an extra set? she needs to bring a friend too)
Let me know before October 24th if you will be coming on the 26th ...  You'll love it!.  This is one of the cards you'll get to take home! This one was cased from my friend Christyne that cased it from Ann and so on :-)

If you are in the Guelph area on Friday October 21st, I am having my monthly Girls Night out ($5 fee, use my tools (try it before you buy it) but bring your projects) and a Big Shot opportunity night for FREE!  email me to get the address, I'll start at 7:00pm... Come ask away about the great opportunities that Stampin'Up! has to offer and I'll help you make 3 projects using the big shot... FOR FREE!  It won't take more than an one hour and you'll finally be able to make an informed decision!

Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment