"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 10 October 2011

Lovely fall card... Happy Canadian Thanksgiving :-)

How cute is this card!  I would love, love , love to show you in person how to make this.  It looks hard but is not when you have the right tools!.

First, you will need a BIG SHOT, a DIE and an EMBOSSING FOLDER , and of course, card stock, lol! :-)... You can get the BIG SHOT FOR FREE this month only when you join my team!... Okay, so 1st off, thank you to Maggie for sharing with us this card! and Stampin'Up! for providing us with such wonderful, reliable tools!

If you are in the Guelph area on Friday October 21st, I am having my monthly Girls Night out ($5 fee, use my tools but bring your projects) and a Big Shot opportunity night for FREE!  email me to get the address, I'll start at 7:00pm... Come ask away about the great opportunities that Stampin'Up! has to offer and I'll help you make 3 projects using the big shot... FOR FREE!  It won't take more than an one hour and you'll finally be able to make an informed decision!

Remember, once October ends, it'll be too late to get the Big Shot for FREE!... Jump on it!


Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment