"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 21 October 2011

Party Animal Digital Downlaod... For X-Mas?

It is FRIDAY, woohoo!

This week, the DIGI Gals decided to create projects using Designer series paper for other uses than intended...
For My project, I decided to use the items from the Party Animal kit... Birthday would probably have been quicker to come up with a project but I think that I did good with Christmas too:-)
Hope you'll get inspired!

Remember to take the tour!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
4. Julie Leblanc ...Yup, you're here
Happy Digi Creating and remember to have fun! Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! We used the same papers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this page turned out! Great idea to change the shape of the ornament punch to get different ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really cute! love the colors - i think it works perfectly for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! I love the non traditional Christmas colors, they go great with that cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh this made for such a FUN Christmas page! :) Love the ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete